- 2020 Posts
- North Shore Senior Center Featured in Caregiving Magazine!
- What Does 'Medicare for All' Mean?
- Opening Day Slated for July 6!
- North Shore Senior Center Keeps Older Adults And Their Families Connected
- June 15 Update on Center Reopening
- An Open Letter from the Executive Director
- Initial Plans to Re-Open Center
- HSS & Sewa International Donate Masks to NSSC
- May 14 Update from the Executive Director
- The CARES Act Brings Many Changes for Individuals and Businesses
- May 7 Update from the Executive Director
- April 30 Message from the Executive Director
- Celebrating our Volunteers and Senior & Family Services: A Message from the Executive Director
- Celebrating Our Successes: A Message from the Executive Director
- Message from the Executive Director on HOW Programs
- Winnetka Talk: North Shore senior centers turn to technology to connect and entertain
- Message from the Executive Director
- An Update from our Executive Director & Free Online Classes
- A Note to the North Shore Senior Center Community
North Shore Senior Center Featured in Caregiving Magazine!July 30, 2020
North Shore Senior Center is proud to be featured in the inaugural issue of Caregiving magazine! Click the image below to read a treasure trove of stories written to empower caregivers with information and resources.
The Center is highlighted twice in the magazine—in "A Rewarding Routine: 10 Exercises that Enhance Strength and Balance" on page 16, and "Photo Finish" on page 56. "Photo Finish" features the Center's Machiko Suzue, a member of the Ping-Pong Club. Machiko was photographed by Colorado photographer Heidi Wagner who has made the Passions Project, a portrait series that captures the essence of older adults doing what they love, the central focus of her creative work.