Monday – Friday
7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The latest members can begin an exercise program is 30 minutes prior to close.
Please call 847.784.6003 for more information about our programs and membership rates.
Located at our Arthur C. Nielsen, Jr. Campus in Northfield, our Fitness Center offers a variety of ways to get fit and improve your health. Enjoy the camaraderie of other seniors and reap the benefits of working with our trained, professional staff.
The Fitness Center Offers:
- A variety of cardio machines, including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes and rowing machines
- A full Nautilus circuit of weight machines for strength training
- Free weights and balance equipment
- Fitness assessment, orientation and personalized fitness program for members
- Small-group specialized fitness classes
- One-on-one training with a certified fitness specialist
- Locker room, towel service and shower amenities
- Blood pressure screening on the second Wednesday of every month