- 2021 Posts
- "Senior Financial Abuse" as featured in Caregiving Magazine
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- 2021 New Year Message from Executive Director
- "The U-Shaped Happiness Curve"
- "Everyone Has a Story to Tell. Are You Ready to Share Your Life Story?"
+ 2020 Posts
- "Maximize Your Personal Connections and Minimize the Holiday Blues"
- "Resilience & Aging"
- Self-Care Tips for the Family Caregiver
- Sharing Gratitude During Thanksgiving from Our Executive Director
- NSSC Awarded Chicago Top Workplace
- 'Exercise’ Your Commitment to Stay Fit During Pandemic
- How the End of Daylight Saving Time Affects People with Dementia
- Lifelong Learning Virtual Experience: The Next Best Thing to Being at the Center
- Join us for Gala 2020: Unmasked
- Permission Granted: Time to Host the Perfectly Imperfect Wedding
- North Shore Senior Center Featured in Caregiving Magazine!
- What Does 'Medicare for All' Mean?
- Opening Day Slated for July 6!
- North Shore Senior Center Keeps Older Adults And Their Families Connected
- June 15 Update on Center Reopening
- An Open Letter from the Executive Director
- Initial Plans to Re-Open Center
- HSS & Sewa International Donate Masks to NSSC
- May 14 Update from the Executive Director
- The CARES Act Brings Many Changes for Individuals and Businesses
- May 7 Update from the Executive Director
- April 30 Message from the Executive Director
- Celebrating our Volunteers and Senior & Family Services: A Message from the Executive Director
- Celebrating Our Successes: A Message from the Executive Director
- Message from the Executive Director on HOW Programs
- Winnetka Talk: North Shore senior centers turn to technology to connect and entertain
- Message from the Executive Director
- An Update from our Executive Director & Free Online Classes
- A Note to the North Shore Senior Center Community
"Senior Financial Abuse" as featured in Caregiving Magazine
Senior financial abuse happens more than you think. Turn to page 50 to read an interview with Adult ...+ More
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Please visit this page frequently to find current information on the COVID-19 vaccine. Suburban Coo...+ More
"The U-Shaped Happiness Curve"
by Desiree SchippersI’ve been surrounded by negative perceptions of aging throughout my entire lif...+ More
2021 New Year Message from Executive Director
Dear Friends & Supporters,Reflecting on 2020 with all its uncertainty and challenges, I’m filled w...+ More
"Everyone Has a Story to Tell. Are You Ready to Share Your Life Story?"
by Alan BlitzIt was Thanksgiving weekend 2004. A few weeks earlier, my dad, age 87, agreed it was ti...+ More
"Maximize Your Personal Connections and Minimize the Holiday Blues"
by Alan BlitzIf you are facing some degree of isolation during this holiday season, be assured you a...+ More