We invite you to join us—become a member of North Shore Senior Center! There are two membership options available, each of which can provide you with access to member-only programs, special discounts, and a connection to a vibrant community of older adults. There is no age or residency requirements for membership. All are welcome!
To become a member, you may click on the "Join Now" button below to join online, or download our Membership Form and return it with your payment for the annual dues to the address below. You will receive a Membership Card and Welcome Packet upon receipt of your form and dues. To learn more about becoming a member, please call 847.784.6030.
North Shore Senior Center Membership
Arthur C. Nielsen, Jr. Campus
161 Northfield Road
Northfield, IL 60093
Benefits of membership include:
- $80 individual membership OR $150 couple/two-person household membership
- Discounts on all of our classes, activities, daytrips, and events at all of our locations
- Participation in members-only groups and activities at all of our locations
- Discounted Fitness Center membership fees
- Use of the Lending Library, Computer Center and Art Studios
- Early registration privileges
- Invitations to special events and presentations on ways to live longer, happier and healthier
No one is excluded because of inability to pay. Scholarships are available for qualified individuals. A scholarship application, including a statement of financial need, must be turned in with the Membership Form. For more information about our scholarship program, contact Lifelong Learning at 847.784.6030.