Help Us Alleviate Loneliness: Donate to Our Year End Appeal
With social isolation and loneliness among older adults at epidemic proportions, it is our mission is to help combat this crisis by offering an array of opportunities for engagement, socialization, and friendships. With your support during this season of generosity, we can continue to be a steadfast resource for our community as we've have since 1956. Help us close 2023 with impact!
To make a memorial or honorarium gift, please see instructions below.
For Memorial or Honorarium Gifts
- When using our PayPal system, click on the "Donate Now" button above.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate.
- "Write a note" is where you can enter the following information:
- The name of the person being honored or memorialized
- The appropriate family contact who should be notified of the gift
- The complete address of the family contact
If you miss this section, please call 847.242.6228 and leave the information on voicemail, or email Barbara Bonier. We make every effort to return calls within 24 business hours and confirm receipt of your donation.
If you prefer, you may also mail a donation to:
North Shore Senior Center
161 Northfield Road
Northfield, IL 60093-3309