Located at our Arthur C. Nielsen, Jr. Campus in Northfield, our Fitness Center offers a variety of ways for older adults to get fit and improve their health. Enjoy the camaraderie of other seniors and reap the benefits of working with our trained, professional staff.
Please visit us or call 847.784.6003 for more information about our Fitness Center features and membership rates. We look forward to working out and feeling great with you!
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Our Fitness Center Offers:
- A variety of cardio machines, including treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes and rowing machines.
- The full Nautilus circuit of weight machines for strength training.
- Free weights and balance equipment.
- Fitness assessment, orientation and personalized fitness program for members.
- Small group specialized fitness classes.
- One-on-one training with a Fitness Specialist.
- Locker room, towel service and shower amenities.
- Blood pressure screening on second Wednesday of every month.